Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
It's one of the production So-Cal models, shouldn't be too hard to find. Looks like there are four of them on the first page of an ebay search.

The necks on those are fantastic, buy one :2cents:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
:agreed:

H-S would be even more perfect. I'm assuming it has a push-pull on the pot to activate the middle pickup on the HSS.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts

H-S would be even more perfect. I'm assuming it has a push-pull on the pot to activate the middle pickup on the HSS.
someone said the HSS ones use the same toggles as the LP black beauties, so theres no middle, just Bridge, middle pickup, and neck pickup

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Oh, really? That's kinda lame. I'd be swapping that out ASAP. If i had one of those, that is. :D

:yum:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

H-S or H-S-S would be fine with me. I won't buy another guitar with a humbucker in the neck for quite some time. (I only have single coil neck'd guitar right now, and I wish I had more :( )

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
someone said the HSS ones use the same toggles as the LP black beauties, so theres no middle, just Bridge, middle pickup, and neck pickup
I'd replace the post with a push/pull and wire it up like PRS Swamp Ash Special. :agreed:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
buy a green one, and trade bodies with me, and swap in a pair of singles with a new pickguard, and call the day a good day :agreed:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts