Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
McKilzilla
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my fiance painted this $50 peavy and is going to raffle it at a show on april 1st in des moines, IA. would anyone pay 2 bucks for a ticket? hypothetically. any input is appreciated

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
not exactly my cup of tea but if you dig it nothing wrong with that, looks too much like a tattoo than a paintjob to me. I wouldn't buy a ticket for it but I'm sure there's peeps that dig it.

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
It looks interesting, I like the colors!
I agree with Daniel that's it's something like a tattoo, different things put together etc...
would I buy a 2$ ticket ? Yes :)

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Thank you, we appreciate being acknowledged at least.
Would you have a similar reaction to this washburn?
That one I dig alot more, I love the blue and green on it, that one I'd pay 5 dollars for a ticket

·
McKilzilla
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rock on man. the strat 1 is a bit more eclectic, the washburn is somewhat more organized. would we be better off offering a choice between the 2? i think that sounds good. we only paid 50 for each of them, so 25 tickets at $2 or even 10 at 5 and were good. any profits would be reinvested in her non profit org. thats promoting the event

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
I think offering a choice between the 2 would improve the odds of how many tickets you sell in my opinion.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
I think offering a choice between the 2 would improve the odds of how many tickets you sell in my opinion.
I like them both and since they are cheap guitars they are more of a Wall Art peice with I'd still be interested in :lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I like the first one mate, very cool, the second one is cool too but I'm loving the crazy no plan kinda thing happening on the first one and I do not mean that in a derogatory fashion either.

Peace
al

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
I really like the first one :yesway:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts