Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where does one find a cheap, raw RG body, preferably in ash? Sims is teh NOGOZE it seems (god bless the mans glass ass finishes though), CW is :lol:, shipping brings the rape from ET.

What are my options here? anyone offer cheap bodies? I like this mr Perle fellow, but no ash? :(

·
Ibanez fanboi
205 Posts
Most of these guys that make replacement RG bodies are hit/miss. Some require a little bit of sanding/altering to make things fit.
There's Perle Guitars.
Perle Custom Guitars and Swirls

Courtney @ 2018 Customs, she is an exception to my comment above, quality shit. She's probably your best bet.
2018 Customs And Studio, Inc.

and Deep6guitars or whatever off ebay which are cheap as chips but look.. meh.
eBay My World - deep6guitars

I've dealt with Sims before, everyone knows he's a cunt.
I've also dealt with ET, the best.

·
Ibanez fanboi
205 Posts
Oh and you've probably heard of Jaden and Sims Custom, both from the UK, which will probably rape you in shipping/exchange rate.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Courtney is win, and I don't think I've seen her work on a member's guitar! PM HER NAO!

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Doesn't Elysian do bodies as well?
Kind of. New philosophy is that I'd rather just build what I want to build, and try to sell that. Might be tough to sell everything, but I really liked doing the one I did already. Trying to get away from the actual "custom" building, when I finish up my current orders, I won't be doing any more custom work(unless it's already been agreed upon prior to now), I'll just build what I feel like building :rofl: Besides, I don't have any 6 string shit like Max wants :lol:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Found a Jemager locally for a decent price, problem solved

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just wish it was a top route, but WTF Ever :lol:, ill make fuckin due.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts