Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I made them :) Dedicated to all the chocolate+peanut butter lovers...(we need a Naren smilie :lol:)

I took pics of each step with my DSLR for a picstory...but because I never use the flash, I didn't used the flash and didn't bother to look at the settings...and they all came out dark (I wasn't checking along the way) so I only have the final result pics and one of some fat pussy.

I'll post up the recipe/method so you girls can have a go as well. Keep in mind I haven't tasted them yet so they might just taste like arse, but at the moment they're making my house smell orgasmic which is a good sign :yesway:.

Combination of English dark chocolate and Belgian milk chocolate...because I ran out of one kind so had to get international on their ass.

Ollie was busy, and opted out of helping :noway:

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just tried them. They're OK.

They're nothing compared to my Black Russian Brownies (vodka and kahlua in a confectionary alongside walnuts are gooooood)

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Yeah, go ahead and send some to me.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
It kinda looks like a pan of week-old oatmeal with sausage chunks :lol:

...But, I'm sure it's tastey :D

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's filling...first time I've ever made 'em. I know what I had to do to improve them :yesway:

The next batch, which I'm taking to my ex-housemate's birthday drinking-fest, will be perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts