Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Would you be in on a $15/ticket raffle of Chris/JJ's old 2101 for charity?

• Sure, for $15, why not!

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • I'd be in for less, $15 is too much. I'm cheap.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, I'm not into raffles / I'm too broke / I hate charity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • noodles

Votes: 12 32.4%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since I have two 2101s, and I only kind-of need one of them now, and that one's already permanently affixed to my other rig up at my drummers house, I think it's time for a raffleroo of the gold-plated 2101 of sexiness that I bought off of JJ last summer.

The MSPCA will get all the proceeds.

MSPCA Homepage

The MSPCA-Angell is a national and international leader in animal protection and veterinary medicine and provides direct hands-on care for thousands of animals each year. Founded in 1868, we are the second-oldest humane society in the United States. Our services include animal protection and adoption, advocacy, humane education, law enforcement and world-class veterinary care.

The MSPCA-Angell is a private, non-profit organization. We do not receive any government funding nor are we funded or operated by any national humane organization. The MSPCA-Angell relies solely on the support and contributions of individuals who care about animals.
I think I bought this off of him for like $200 or $300 or something like that. I figure maybe 10-15 people will actually buy in, so how's $15 a ticket sound? I'll get with Drew and do a video of the drawing, and all that jazz.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For anyone outside of Canada, it'll probably cost more to ship to you than it's actually worth. :( I'd feel like el-dicko going to the charity with a check for three bucks. :lol:

·
I like turtles!
722 Posts
For anyone outside of Canada, it'll probably cost more to ship to you than it's actually worth. :( I'd feel like el-dicko going to the charity with a check for three bucks. :lol:
Fuckit, I'll enter anyway and if I win you can re-raffle it, or keep it, or throw it into a fire or throw it off a building or something equally awesome.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

noodles!

·
Volvo Mis-Enthusiast
800 Posts
I'll join only if Jason doesn't cheat me out of the prize... this time... :rant: :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Sure, why not?

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
I'd be in, but can you pretty please wait until I get my money from the GI Bill, so I can purchase 2 tickets? :lol: I won't have any cash until then :rofl: I'm a fucking broke ass college student :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts