Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a ton of interest in the Jackson Chris Broderick guitars displayed at NAMM. I have info on the production (not custom shop) USA models. Both 6 and 7 string versions are available and they're affordable!

Get in touch with me for more info.

Matt :D

Matt's Music Center
35 Pleasant St # 3121
Weymouth MA 02190 USA
781-335-0700
mattsmusic.com
facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
------------------------------------------------
6 months 0% Financing Available
Now Stocking Xotic and Zvex Effects
Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie Dealer
PRS, Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
Very interested. Spill the beans :) I have a wedding/honeymoon in two months but will be looking for something as soon as I return

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Very interested. Spill the beans :) I have a wedding/honeymoon in two months but will be looking for something as soon as I return
Hey, that was my excuse! Get your own!

:lol: Matt likes/needs to keep a lot of these kinds of prices private, so he prefers a PM. :yesway:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

His wifes pregnant AFAIK.

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
14k worth of water damage..but...preggers and planning a wedding. I feel for you. *hugs*

You win this time good sir.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
I am very interested too!

Also, I am another of the "Getting a new guitar as soon as I get back from wedding/honeymoon later this year" club :lol:

We rule.

Matt, can you send me some details? I've been in contact with DCGL about it as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts