Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

Ugh, that stupid flat mount bridge again. :noway:

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Broderick is awesome, but am I supposed to believe Jackson is the only company that was would be willing to make him whatever? I mean cmon.

·

745 Posts
His guitars look amazing, but the lack of compound radius (or just the fact that it's 12") puts me off them...

·
Denim and metal
44 Posts
I hate to be negative Nancy - and this is perhaps due to inbuilt conservatism or brainwashing by traditional guitar companies (etc, etc) - but the shape looks like it is trying not to be a certain shape so it can appear original whilst still remaining as close to it as possible. A bit like it is trying hard to be different but understands that, actually, nobody wants it to be different because the original is more comfortable. And then trying to explain why it is a good thing that it is not the standard shape in some marketing waffle.

But I readily agree that the shade of blue there is fantastic. I have a tub of powdered dye somewhere that is (in my mind, if not in reality) that exact shade. GAS for a quilted maple top body which I can stain blue...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts