Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
That's one of these, which you can find for $299 at most GCs. I've considered buying one a few times just to scavenge the neck from.

Buy Ibanez RG350MDX Electric Guitar | Solid Body Electric Guitars | Musician's Friend

With a paintjob, a scallop job, and a handle.

From 10 feet, it's actually pretty cool looking. If that was an aftermarket body (with a proper handle) and a pro scallop job, and it didn't have a fucking Edge 3 in it, it would be worth $475 imo. But I have a feeling from that description that it's a hack job that someone painted and had his girlfriend doodle on, and that the scallops are probably all jacked up.

If it was local, I'd actually go check it out. It could be a diamond in the rough, but odds are, it's just a $299 Ibanez that someone got bored enough to take a dremel to.

Edit: Also, homeboy needs more "quotes" in his listing.

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's one of these:

Buy Ibanez RG350MDX Electric Guitar | Solid Body Electric Guitars | Musician's Friend

With a paintjob, a scallop job, and a handle.

From 10 feet, it's actually pretty cool looking. If that was an aftermarket body (with a proper handle) and a pro scallop job, and it didn't have a fucking Edge 3 in it, it would be worth $475 imo. But I have a feeling from that description that it's a hack job that someone painted and had his girlfriend doodle on, and that the scallops are probably all jacked up.

If it was local, I'd actually go check it out. It could be a diamond in the rough, but odds are, it's just a $299 Ibanez that someone got bored enough to take a dremel to.
Yeah it close to me.. But I cant be arsed. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.