Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn looking like Charvel is tossing around that cash and getting more relevant players on their roster.

:yesway:

Charvel® Artists: Christopher Amott

Christopher Amott on Facebook said:
After being with the same guitar company for 13 years I have decided to try something new. I'd like to thank all the people at Caparison for their hard work & support throughout the years.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Yup. Their Artist Relations team is going to town. They must be on a mission to re-establish Charvel/Jackson as the definitive instrument for metal players.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Jesus shit fuck. Theyre not fuckign around

WTB: all of the promods.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
That's cool and all, but I can't help feeling they missed the boat by taking all the endorsees on after closing the Japanese factory. Definitely 100% less interested now. :(

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
The MIM stuff is nowhere near as good as the japanese stuff, and the MIA will either be shit or four times the price.
There haven't been any MIM Charvels ;) And then new Dinky's that are MIM feel better than the MIJ Pro Series stuff I have played.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
They really aren't fucking about :lol: I really would like a Jackson, but the price of the new X-series 7's has put me right off.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I'm putting this out there right now. If I play a MIM Dinky and it plays better than the Japanese Charvels I'll eat my fucking S7420 from headstock to strap pin.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I guess Arch Enemy is still hooking kids in. I revisited an album a little while ago, still shreds hard :yesway:.

I wonder if they'll go after any EBMM or Ibanez guys?

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I guess Arch Enemy is still hooking kids in. I revisited an album a little while ago, still shreds hard :yesway:.

I wonder if they'll go after any EBMM or Ibanez guys?
It'd be more impressive if they managed to beat Schecter, who are currently giving out endorsements with free handjobs and a Mars Bar trying to get their guitars in player's hands.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts