Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will take better pictures tonight after I remove the saddles from my Texan. Its a chrome 7 string bridge, not sure of the brand. I am pretty sure its all chrome plated brass, and very good quality. I am asking exactly what I payed for it, $17 shipped. There is nothing wrong with it, the saddles just don't fit my Texan like I had hoped and I have no use for it.

For now here is a pic of the bridge, and a pic of the saddles on my Texan. They have no wear, I have barely had this thing a week and the saddles have been on my Texan approx 2 days.

I also have an extra Texan 7 string Tele bridge (exactly like the one above, but with barrel saddles) I will let go for $35 shipped. I'll include the barrel saddles, but they need something to stop from lowering themselves from string tension.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wirelessly posted (Shadow: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

7 Strings of Hate said:
is it a gotoh?
7 String Flat Mount Bridge, Chrome

I'd take it if it is.
I don't think so, it wasn't labeled as such when I bought it and has no writing but it is well built and really resembles a gotoh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.