Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was just posted on FB by the Official Chuck and Death pages:

Up for grabs is One of Chuck Schuldiner's personal stealths. This was mostly utilized as a backup when his primary black stealth was out of commission, hence why there are few pictures of him playing it. At some point in his life Chuck decided to strip the paint. I considered restoring it but decided to leave it just way the chuck left it. He was the last one to string this guitar and it hasn't been touched since. It also comes with the hard case that Chuck toured with. Chuck Schuldiner was my Uncle and that is how I have possession of this, I provide personalized COA upon request. Good luck and happy bidding.

they could had taken better pics...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chuck-Schuldiner-s-B-C-Rich-Stealth-Chuck-Schuldiner-Death-/263670890474

It already went up to 500+ dollars just in the time of me writing this post.

·
This space for rent
1,482 Posts
that stripped-down rough natural look is fucking awesome on that thing

too bad the cost will end up through the stratosphere

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well 6.2 K as I type this.

Maybe we could do bets on how much it will reach... I'd say 10-12K :D

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
You can, through the Custom Shop, I think.
They've done production models of stealths fairly recently. They were even called the "Chuck Schuldiner Tribute". They were $1k-ish new IIRC. Maybe they got discontinued, you could get them new around 2011-2012, so there should be plenty on the used market. Korea I think. I had a Korean BC Rich that was quite good actually.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
They've done production models of stealths fairly recently. They were even called the "Chuck Schuldiner Tribute". They were $1k-ish new IIRC. Maybe they got discontinued, you could get them new around 2011-2012, so there should be plenty on the used market. Korea I think. I had a Korean BC Rich that was quite good actually.
They are pretty hard to come by these days. I can't even find a used import gunslinger here lately. There are a few of the older imports i'd like to snag for the right price, but anything other than a warlock or mockingbird is becoming hard to find.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Also judging by what I heard, the Schuldiner Stealths suffer from pretty bad tuning issues. That can be resolved with some upgrades, but it's something to consider.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts