Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Pretty cool duet, and the stuff right before thr 5 minute mark is beautiful.

Two question - one, is that an Ibanez with a custom body? And two, she goes by "Commander in Chief"?

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Really cool, I love nylon strings I might tune mine up when I get home.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Well, at least she's not The Great Kat. :shrug:

·
Super Moderator
8,320 Posts
She's not bad at all, but she does that thing that, hilariously, nearly everybody who self-applies the word 'shred' in their name does; wimps out on the runs and does bad legato where I'd expect picking.

She's better than 99% of the female guitarists who have their tits out to grab the prepubescents' attention, and isn't using the fact she's female as a crutch, so she gets a thumbs up from me, despite that gripe above.

The composition is great. Some really strong melody writing, and some really cool trade off parts. I dug it. :yesway:

·
Nope
3,563 Posts
Pretty cool duet, and the stuff right before thr 5 minute mark is beautiful.

Two question - one, is that an Ibanez with a custom body? And two, she goes by "Commander in Chief"?
It's a Falchion and that is the greatest video I've ever seen on youtube. And damn do those EMG 57/66 sound awesome or what!

She's better than 99% of the female guitarists who have their tits out to grab the prepubescents' attention, and isn't using the fact she's female as a crutch, so she gets a thumbs up from me, despite that gripe above.
+1 Much respect for that. :yesway:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
:lol:

You're somewhat saved by the fact that the dude below you doesn't seem to realize who he's looking at, at least. :lol: You need to listen to some Jimi, though, Angel. Go listen to "Little Wing," and then go listen to Stevie Ray's jawdropping cover version as well. It's just something that as a guitarist is sort of important that you hear.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts

You're somewhat saved by the fact that the dude below you doesn't seem to realize who he's looking at, at least. :lol: You need to listen to some Jimi, though, Angel. Go listen to "Little Wing," and then go listen to Stevie Ray's jawdropping cover version as well. It's just something that as a guitarist is sort of important that you hear.
:agreed::agreed::agreed:

·
Read Only
10 Posts

Or fuck Drew's suggestion, and get your Jimi the right way.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts