Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I rippity rhymes, da rhymes dat I rip
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. My name is Dylan and I'm new, well... sort of. I was one of the old school members from SS back in the day (like 04). I took a little break from there and when I came back almost everyone I knew was gone! I popped into the chat last night and saw Chris, Drew and Leon as well as a few others. It's so good to see a lot of you here, it's almost nostalgic, lol. Anyways, I'm looking forward to talking about tons of gear and music with peeps who know how to have a well balanced discussion or debate instead of shooting off personal attacks because someone didn't agree with another person's opinion. I mean sure, there's always the low blow we give to Drew when he's drunk, but that's out of love. Wait... that didn't come out right:ugh::rofl: But yea... shred on brohams!:metal:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
:welcome:

·
I rippity rhymes, da rhymes dat I rip
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was in WA north of Seattle. I moved out to Canada for school but I have no electric gear!

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
I knew that name sounded familiar.

Now I'm expecting to see Your Majesty, WayneCustom, and Blexican walk through here. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I knew that name sounded familiar.

Now I'm expecting to see Your Majesty, WayneCustom, and Blexican walk through here. :lol:
Blexican is a member here. :D

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
What's up man? :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts