Metal Guitarist Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
2) Someone should remake this but with one of those internet jump-scares thrown in. :rofl:
You're playing your game, focusing hard on defeating those bastard greens you know are coming up soon, and then BOOM: A close-up of Nancy Pelosi pops up on your screen, accompanied by a horrifying shriek about prioritizing spending.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

I got to 38 on my first try, but I've always been great at the color test part of the eye exam. Still annoying as hell to look at, though.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
24 first try here, too. Some of the hues were very easy, others were damned near impossible. Odd.

28th second.

32 3rd. It's weird, it's gotta vary by monitor or something because some of the shades - turquoise, for instance, practically jump out at you even at the end, while some of them (dark blue, for one) are almost perfectly indistinguishable.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)yesway:)

Drew said:
24 first try here, too. Some of the hues were very easy, others were damned near impossible. Odd.

28th second.

32 3rd. It's weird, it's gotta vary by monitor or something because some of the shades - turquoise, for instance, practically jump out at you even at the end, while some of them (dark blue, for one) are almost perfectly indistinguishable.
This was my experience. That dark blue was impossible.

·
Premium Member
3,264 Posts
shit man after 14 I couldn't tell the difference any more. My monitor blows for one, view angle wise etc... but yeah they get hard.

·
Read Only
3 Posts
You're playing your game, focusing hard on defeating those bastard greens you know are coming up soon, and then BOOM: A close-up of Nancy Pelosi pops up on your screen, accompanied by a horrifying shriek about prioritizing spending.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts

28th second.

Yeah I'd imagine some of those ultraprecise very expensive monitors would be great for this. The Dell's at my school (which is where I played it previously) are definitely not these type. My HP in the shop might fare better though.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts