Metalguitarist.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just listening to Into The Void by Black Sabbath and realized the strong similarity between Iommi's solo and Clapton's great solo on the Beatles' While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

·
I am Groot
32,447 Posts
All the guys in Sabbath have talked about how the Beatles made them want to play music. It's absolutely impossible to overstate their importance, and I don't even consider myself a fan.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just listening to Into The Void by Black Sabbath and realized the strong similarity between Iommi's solo and Clapton's great solo on the Beatles' While My Guitar Gently Weeps.
Sorry Snowblind not into the void

·
Read Only
0 Posts
All the guys in Sabbath have talked about how the Beatles made them want to play music. It's absolutely impossible to overstate their importance, and I don't even consider myself a fan.
Nirvana inspired a ton of people to play music too, yet here we are.

·
crying in your beer
3,781 Posts
When we're talking about the "while my guitar gently weeps" solo, it is time to revisit this absolute BANGER of a performance.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice. I notice that Prince plays like Hendrix with the picking hand coming up under the strings.

·
I am Groot
32,447 Posts
Nirvana inspired a ton of people to play music too, yet here we are.
I know you're not comparing Nirvana's three cheese dick albums to the Beetles. :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,447 Posts

·
Is Actually Recording
32,764 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts