Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
i dont really like strats, but thats a cool colour.
I don't really like you. :squint:

The Daphne Blue is actually one of my favorite "classic" Strat colors, especially once Chris has been at it enough for the finish to start to wear through. :yesway:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well, I do like SOMEstrat. Like for instance my freind has a pretty sweet Heavy Metal Strat, and the Yngwie ones are cool too. I guess I just dont like standard strats. :poop:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
It's cool, I can't stand SGs so whatever. :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Right there with you, Drew. Some of my favorite guitarists play them, but they look hideously ugly to me, and I hate how they play. :lol:

·
Hasta la vista, Baby
384 Posts
A friend of mine has a Mexican strat in daphne blue and maple board as well. I don't know if ti's exactly the same model but I REALLY hope it's not because it really felt like a toy :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I can't stand SG's. They're not attractive, they sound average, and they're the official guitar of dipshit tool hipster bands in Chicago. Or at least, they used to be. :rofl:

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I can't stand SG's. They're not attractive, they sound average, and they're the official guitar of dipshit tool hipster bands in Chicago. Or at least, they used to be. :rofl:
Over here it was SG's, then moved to telecasters, which annoyed me no end. I've always loved telecasters, but I quite simply cannot buy one until the fad has passed as my band are already so gay we'd get written off straight away if I came on stage with a tele. :lol:

So for the time being, I play emo-metal-rock-shite-core on an Ibanez or a mid-nineties Jackson, which none of the kids have seen. :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I like SGs, but only the symmetrical ones, not the asymmetrical Vipers or the Guild-alikes. I think they look cool in natural red, and they play well and are lightweight. Neck dive is an issue though.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts