Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you guys using? I do play a lot of games, but I don't care if its one of the fancy gaming mice. Any mouse/keyboard combos that are any good?

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
I use a wireless Microsoft mouse designed after the year of the dragon (2012, since that was the year I bought it, in Japan). Very cool-looking thing. :lol:

...Long story short, I have used tons of "mice" over the years, and the only crappy ones I've ever used have been at companies I worked at. Any one I've bought for personal use has rocked. You kind of have to TRY to make a mouse suck. And if you buy one that sucks, it's pretty much your fault.

But I'll back up Chris's recommendation. I've owned more mice by Logitech than by any other company, and they're always pretty solid. I have one by Logitech that's pretty similar to the one he linked, but I haven't used it in a while (it's for my other computer).

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
So I use a Logitech g660. Its an mmo mouse so it has all the numbers on the thumb side, but I find it invaluable for switching guns and items when I'm gaming.

Also, I would always go wired if you do any competitive gaming. I play tons of battlefield and need ever bit of response I can get.

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the tips, guys. I've had one of those Razer Death Adders for the longest time, and its a piece of crap. I've about had all I can of the double clicking, and buttons sometimes not working :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts