Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone doing this? This works for my synths but not for drums :wallbash:

I've been trying to get it to work with Blue Noise/Reaper and no luck.

At the moment what I'm doing is:

1. Delete all tracks in gp6 other than drums
2. Export MIDI file
3. Put MIDI file in reaper
4. Add the BlueNoise VSTi

This is exactly what I do for synths except I'd delete everything but the synths. Anybody have any idea how to make this work?

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
Sounds like you might need to make a drum map specifically for your drums rather than synths. the synths are playing those midi notes where as the drums are being triggered off of midi notes. If the drum program doesn't know that f3 means "kick" it wont play anything.

get it?

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, after some more googling it looks like I have to map all of this out but I have no idea how. Any ideas as to how I'd do this?

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Shadow: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83G) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

No idea with that program, with ezdrummer and superior drummer its as easy as importing the midi onto a track as media file, it even syncs a click track with any time changes and such if there are any.

·
Banned
19 Posts
1. Delete all drum mapping software.
2. Employ local session drumme..........

.......hohohoh, I'm kidding. Glad you got it sorted.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts