Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SPEEEEED HOOOOLES!!!
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured you guys like pictures and stuff so I took a couple to share with you.

My 5150III mini, and Krych Custom 2x12s. They're HUGE, and probably weigh about ~65 or 70 lbs each. In the rack is a DTR-1000, G-System brain, and my pedal drawer containing an mxr 10-band EQ, Decimator G-string, g-50 wireless, and TC Nova Drive.

Just a family shot of the recently installed wall hanger and bandmates' guitars. That blacktop jazz sounds MASSIVE btw. I want one.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
:yesway:

we still need to jam, sir. And my rig is back at my place :yesway:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Dear Troy,

Where the fuck is a proper Bucktooth production, sir. It's been a damn long time. :squint:

Your pal,

Chris

·
SPEEEEED HOOOOLES!!!
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear Troy,

Where the fuck is a proper Bucktooth production, sir. It's been a damn long time. :squint:

Your pal,

Chris
Recording the solo soon, and recording vocals sometime after I polish the lyrics. It's already a month late, but it'll get done eventually. Just listen to Tyrannosaurus Wreck a few more times to tide you over :p

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
hot damn :yesway:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Love that white geetar! Real classy with the black pick guard and black inlays. Is it an Ibanez? I don't see their logo on the headstock

·
SPEEEEED HOOOOLES!!!
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Approved! I'll be going for a white cab next to stack on top of my black one.
DO IT! White is sexy.

Love that white geetar! Real classy with the black pick guard and black inlays. Is it an Ibanez? I don't see their logo on the headstock
Headstock used to be black, with a white logo. I sanded it off. I prefer the look of a natural headstock on this guitar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts