Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
James James James, he's our hero, James James James. McIlroy! *sung to a march theme*

I'd seen James posting lots of Cradle-related stuff on Facebook. I thought at first he was just waltzing down memory lane.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
FUCK YES!

I'm really interested to see what he added to another studio album. I really did enjoy Nymphetamine

Besides he's by far the sickest/badass looking member in the history of their lineup hahaha \m/
Nymphetamine was probably the last COF album I really enjoyed, so I hope James being back will bring a little more of that sound back.

That's really funny actually, because the first time I saw the Nymphetamine video, when it had just come out, my first thoughts were:

-Man, that chick (Liv Christine) is hot.
-That blond guy's hair is fuckin SWEET.

Congrats James. :metal:

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Funnily enough, I was talking to him about this the other week. Seems his last stint as a touring guitarist didn't really come to an end. Cool to see though :yesway:

Side note: what the fuck has Danni done to his hair? :lol:

·
Guitarist/The Purge
846 Posts
I met my girlfriend's dad the other day and it turns out he knows James, crazy :lol:

His other band supported my old band once in 2007 in some shit pub in London... needless to say I was surprised to learn after talking to him that he was in Cradle of Filth :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.