Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
It's great that gaga is into metal, but the whole thing is just fucking stupid.

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Blabbermouth must really be desperate for things to report huh?
Dude, I follow them on Twitter, this will be one of the bigger stories of the week, followed up by some story about two unknown bands who got into a fist fight backstage at the first annual ShitFuckFace Fest after one guy stole the eyeliner from another band's tent while they were on the flatbed performing.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

Rev Drucifer said:
Blabbermouth must really be desperate for things to report huh?
Dude, I follow them on Twitter, this will be one of the bigger stories of the week, followed up by some story about two unknown bands who got into a fist fight backstage at the first annual ShitFuckFace Fest after one guy stole the eyeliner from another band's tent while they were on the flatbed performing.
/thread

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I almost threw the word report in quotes because this barely constitutes journalism

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Well, the good thing is that many Gaga fans may get an eye opener for Maiden, and that NOT being Run To The Hills.

Then if the new album really is worth getting, I'm not sure yet. I haven't heard much to convince me into buying, but I will keep checking songs every now and then for a while until I decide. (Maiden is my all time favorite band, but I wont buy anything if it's not up to standard... The Final Frontier was really 50/50, but I found it cheap and couldn't resist... ALL other albums are essential even the lesser albums like Fear Of The Dark and Virtual XI)

·
18,790 Posts
Her last album didn't do as well, partly because she took some risks and got kind of weird with it. It's actually a pretty cool album, as far as dance pop goes (though with a handful of songs that are pretty bad). I'd be interested in seeing this be a sign that she intends to branch out further in the future.

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
Her last album didn't do as well, partly because she took some risks and got kind of weird with it. It's actually a pretty cool album, as far as dance pop goes (though with a handful of songs that are pretty bad). I'd be interested in seeing this be a sign that she intends to branch out further in the future.
I've quite enjoyed all of her albums.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.