·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kidding, listen to Jake E. Lee rip it through Marshall stacks. :metal:

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
I have no idea how those 80's guys found time to practice or write songs when they had to worry so much about hair / make up / guitar neck bandanna's / chasing of women?

None the less, sounds awesome \m/

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
I have no idea how those 80's guys found time to practice or write songs when they had to worry so much about hair / make up / guitar neck bandanna's / chasing of women?
Probably because they weren't spending the rest of their free time trying to program a decent sound from their AxeFx. :agreed:

:D

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Wow, you're right, Noodles... these guys are ten times as crushing as Meshuggah. :rolleyes:

*Note: Variant does not use Axe/FX anything.
Oh come on, Ryan. Lighten up. Nothing's too serious not to joke about, and not everyone is going to share your opinions. That's why music is so fucking awesome, there's so much of it. :yesway:

·
Read Only
3 Posts
Oh come on, Ryan. Lighten up. Nothing's too serious not to joke about, and not everyone is going to share your opinions. That's why music is so fucking awesome, there's so much of it. :yesway:
Except when you're Drew Peterson... then there's just the promise of music, but nothing ever materializes!

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Except when you're Drew Peterson... then there's just the promise of music, but nothing ever materializes!
Even Axl Rose finally released an album!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

ITT: People who hate on a processor they've never used. :yesway:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Probably because they weren't spending the rest of their free time trying to program a decent sound from their AxeFx. :agreed:

:D
Or spending all day on message boards :erk:
:rofl: I totally set myself up for that. :(
:agreed:

Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Duh, its the internetz! :agreed:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Yeah, dude. Firsthand experience just gets in the way of pure objectivity. :cool:

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts

The funny thing is, I've seen two bands using them and was impressed both times. Yet most recordings made with them underwhelm me. Weird.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.