Metal Guitarist Forums banner

DAR Tuzzia

FS 
Tags
dar tuzzia
1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  nickelsismoneytoo 
#1 · (Edited)
DAR Tuzzia
10/10 condition. This thing is BRAND NEW.
Custom Options: Two perpendicular handles rather than one and purple LED's. It also has a carbon fiber headshell.
References: Itrader on sevenstring.org as well as good deals on rig-talk, jemsite, and harmony-central. USERNAME IS TEQNICK!

$1650 shipped OBO, via paypal gift. Less than what I paid for it and this thing is BRAND NEW. Buy NOW!

This amp is a BEAST. It's powered by 6C33 tubes which are like KT88's with more headroom, but a some EL34 crunch.

The clean channel is warm and jazzy and I can't quite compare it to anything i've had. It's warmer than the ENGL invader as well as thicker, but not as chimey.

The gain channel is somewhere between an Invader and Uberschall. It has a nice pronounced low-mid thump , as well as very smooth highs and well pronounced mids. It is extremely versatile! I have an xotic BB in front of it, and it sounds fantastic. The lead tone is really smooth and buttery. It really does remind me of the invader.

See less See more
#2 ·
Would love to buy this one (it's the one TMM had, right?) but I just don't have the cash :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.