Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Five Actresses Up For 'The Dark Knight Rises' Roles

I've been wondering if Rachel Dawes was really dead
, but Gyllenhaal is out of the running for the leading actress in the new Dark Knight movie so we might never know. Fortunately there's a host of hotties that might snag the role, and whoever it is will be trying to jump Bruce Wayne's bone, so here's to putting a little bit of slutty in the series. :yesway:

I can't see Kate Mara being a legitimate candidate as she's a leading character in the Iron Man series. Keira Knightley is encouraged to apply. :agreed:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm...it appears that spoiler tags don't work when you preview the thread. :lol:
In MGSpy? Yeah, I know. :( I didn't think it was a big secret, but the guy in the cube next to me still hasn't seen these movies, so I figured maybe someone around here hadn't either.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Biel would probably be rather "eh" in it, although sure enough there'd be a scene where she looks real sexy. Mara and Riley are both rather "Bleh" in the looks department so the role they'd be playing would be dragged down with it, Knightley would be OK I suppose, and Hathaway might work too.

They should try and snag Beckinsale

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I hope Talia Al Ghul is the character they are in the running for. She makes perfect sense given the tone of the recent Batman movies.

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
I hope Talia Al Ghul is the character they are in the running for. She makes perfect sense given the tone of the recent Batman movies.
:agreed: She'd be a perfect character for a third film, and it would make sense given the whole thing's always been planned to be a self-contained trilogy.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Keira Knightley? Please god no... I'm so tired of her.
i will tell drew to fix your profile, and then youll practically be brokenbanned for a week while chris tries to figure out what on earth he did :squint:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Will be interesting for sure.. i was skeptical about the joker in the last one and was surprised to see how well Heath played the character. So ill sit on the fence on this one till more details come out of it.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Will be interesting for sure.. i was skeptical about the joker in the last one and was surprised to see how well Heath played the character. So ill sit on the fence on this one till more details come out of it.
See, the Joker can be put into any story, though. And I'm not worried about somebody being able to pull off a proper Bane ("HHRHRRRGGGHHH...! :lol:)

But to me, Bane is entirely about Breaking the Bat.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
See, the Joker can be put into any story, though. And I'm not worried about somebody being able to pull off a proper Bane ("HHRHRRRGGGHHH...! :lol:)

But to me, Bane is entirely about Breaking the Bat.
yep but knowing Chris Nolan i'm sure Bane will be more then just someone going around going "BRRRHGHGHGGAAHHAAH" lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
tom hardy played bronson, so i'm not too worried!! i guess he can be worked into the movie. and anne hathway seems fine!

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
I say good choice for the Catwoman role

I wonder if she can pull herself away from the horrible slew of romantic comedys shes in though. I cant stand her.

These days women dont have to have any skill or talent. They just have to be hot to make it, and i find that shallow and sad. Men are idiots :lol:

And if they are gonna do bane, he was a roid ragin giant. They have to use some no name giant and not some name actor with a couple slightly larger than normal muscles

1 - 20 of 32 Posts