Metal Guitarist Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
I wonder if they planned that from the very beginning. :lol:
They did the same thing with season 2. Released on netflix the date of the father's suicide.
who are the 3 mystery people going around assassinating? they're clearly the same person from 3 different time lines.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
They did the same thing with season 2. Released on netflix the date of the father's suicide.
who are the 3 mystery people going around assassinating? they're clearly the same person from 3 different time lines.
It's revealed if you keep watching, but if you just want to know anyway before finding out from watching the show...

Main Universe Jonas and Parallel Universe Martha's son.

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
It's revealed if you keep watching, but if you just want to know anyway before finding out from watching the show...

Main Universe Jonas and Parallel Universe Martha's son.
My suspicions were correct.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
So I was originally planning on only watching 3 or 4 episodes last night, but I ended up watching every single episode except for the final one. The only reason I didn't watch that one was because it was already 2:15am, I had a decent amount of work to do today, and the final episode was about 1 hour and 15 minutes long and I didn't want to go to sleep at 4am.

So I watched the final episode tonight and I have to say that that was an excellent show from start to end. I had recommended it to my brother about two weeks ago before I knew that season 3 was coming out soon, but I feel even more confident in my recommendation now that I know the show doesn't pull a Dexter at the last minute (not that I expected that, but still...).

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
So I was originally planning on only watching 3 or 4 episodes last night, but I ended up watching every single episode except for the final one. The only reason I didn't watch that one was because it was already 2:15am, I had a decent amount of work to do today, and the final episode was about 1 hour and 15 minutes long and I didn't want to go to sleep at 4am.

So I watched the final episode tonight and I have to say that that was an excellent show from start to end. I had recommended it to my brother about two weeks ago before I knew that season 3 was coming out soon, but I feel even more confident in my recommendation now that I know the show doesn't pull a Dexter at the last minute (not that I expected that, but still...).
I think I made it to 5 and told myself that if I don't go to bed now I'm gonna be up all night until it's finished and have a bad day at work.

·
Premium Member
RGMS7
922 Posts
I wonder if they planned that from the very beginning. :lol:
Of course they did, everything in this show is meticulously planned. I haven't started watching S3 for a few reasons but I'm really excited to get to it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts