Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And you get a lesson to.

I dig it. It would be cool if PRS would do this though sadly it would probably cost about 7,000 dollars. :lol:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
That's just about perfect. Gorgeous guitar, and very cool that they went with the 513 control layout.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
That's the 7 string 513, I can't wait to see the 7 string Cu24 he still has on the way :agreed:

Eric, they'll definitely do that guitar, though only as a Private Stock custom and $7k might be a little low :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I remember Shannon had a bud who has a pair. Something like $12k per.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I remember the day that my guitar teacher (back in like 1994 or something) said that there will never be a day that PRS makes a 7 string. Maybe I should send him this video.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Ebony fretboard, maple neck, and ash body? So, it's not really a PRS, which is probably why I like it so much.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I do want to hear a proper recording with it, since this video is making it seem like the plain strings are way louder than the wound ones.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Eric, they'll definitely do that guitar, though only as a Private Stock custom and $7k might be a little low :lol:
Riffer, over here and over at sevenstring.org, had been talking about the outside possibility of a SE 7 string run. I think it got as far as the feasibility stages, last I heard, but I haven't asked him in a while.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Riffer, over here and over at sevenstring.org, had been talking about the outside possibility of a SE 7 string run. I think it got as far as the feasibility stages, last I heard, but I haven't asked him in a while.
Ask plskthxbai. This is relevant to my interests. :lol:

Actually nevermind, I remembered those threads and followed up in traditional ss.org style.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts