Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I run windows update, and there are 80+ updates on my virtual machine, I want to pick them, accept whatever terms there are, and then leave it alone. I don't want to have to check it every 5 minutes for some obnoxious popup about the genuine advantage tool. I don't want to see additional information about anything. Really, I don't want to stare at the screen for an hour in case you want to ask me some inane question about shit I don't care about.

In short, fuck you.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
Aw fuck.... :( You mean when I finally turn updates back on for my XP SP2 machine, and finally update everything... I'm gonna have to sit next to my machine the whole time??! :(

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Screenshots from 10 seconds ago.

Here, we have my VM. Look, it looks like it's installing updates. See? Progress bar, whatnot.

I notice, out of the corner of mine eye, that it's been sitting right there for a while.

HEY WHATS THIS?! OH LOOK, A WINDOW ASKING ME SHIT THAT SPAWNED UNDERNEATH THE FUCKING PROGRESS WINDOW. I WONDER HOW LONG THAT'S BEEN SITTING THERE?! :scream2:

Yes, I want to help you improve shit Microsoft. I improved everything in my house by replacing it with a Mac. Perhaps you all should too.

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Awesome, I always wandered what you did and how you came to do these sites, now I know why you've done such an awesome job on them :yesway:

What types of software (if you don't mind me asking) is it that you write?

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
You should start making iPhone apps, then you should let me give you an idea that woulda made me walk around work then so much fucking easier :pissed:

Also, you know you love Windows :wub:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.