Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, that's right. Fucking Deep. Fried. Nachos. All this time, you thought "Man, nachos are perfect, there's no way anyone could ever improve upon them".

You were wrong.

Holy shit were they awesome.

·
should really be working.
366 Posts
This intrigues me...but I'm a little confused. Aren't nacho chips already deep fried? Did they melt cheese onto some chips, batter-dip them and then fry that? Whatever they did, I want it.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They took nachos, and made them more awesome. I don't know how. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol: No, we had one scotch and then went to dinner. I wasn't drunk until we got back. Then I was fuckin' wasted... :drew:

They're like batter-dipped in and then put in the deep fryer, so they're kind of like a flaky pastry, but still taste like nachos.

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
:lol: No, we had one scotch and then went to dinner. I wasn't drunk until we got back. Then I was fuckin' wasted... :drew:

They're like batter-dipped in and then put in the deep fryer, so they're kind of like a flaky pastry, but still taste like nachos.
Ahh.. now your making sense.. i gotta a killer buzz right now and hungry as fuck :lol:

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
Wow. I'd like to try one of these. Just one. Two would certainly clog my heart up on the spot.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Want

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Want
No, require. Holy shit.

How was the salsa?

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Home made, 100% fresh as well, and TREMENDOUS. Perfect amount of spice, and you could taste all of the individual little bits in it. Tops in my list of Mexi places I've been to, easily.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Fuck. I NEED to try this. :lol:

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
My wife deep fries flour tortillas and then makes nachos. That's what makes them fucking delicious!

·
Arrr, Matey!
1,798 Posts
Goddamn that looks good... where is this Chris???

·
Its Nis Pe, bitch!
605 Posts
Damn :metal:

This kind of makes sense as to how the fry it but what I still don't understand is how the fuck you fry ice cream.
^ At least where I work, we put the ice cream in a 'house' of angel food cake, dip it in batter, and fry it. Mmmm.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts