Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Hey look, it's him playing live all of the shit he bagged on shredders for in his rant video a while back!

This is pretty damn awesome though. :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Hey look, it's him playing live all of the shit he bagged on shredders for in his rant video a while back!

:lol:

·
Plastic bag in the sea
280 Posts
I saw that a while back, so wish I could've been at that show :( Iirc, they played the whole Ziltoid album.

They also got Chuck Billy from Testament on during Planet Smasher (doing the parts of said planet smasher), probably my favourite song off the album:

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
:rofl: That got my morning off to a good start!

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

:rofl: It's true, but the Ziltoid thing makes more sense if you watch the intro to this set:

The whole Ziltoid character is basically Devin poking fun at himself, especially his SYL days, about how he was playing this character who many people saw as being badass and crazy, but deep down, he's just a nerd who spent too much time practicing guitar in high school :lol: So, basically, this whole thing is like that rant, but with more humour :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts