Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale today are a pair of Dimarzio Titans (the Jake Bowen signature pickup) I bought for a guitar I'm building and last minute, decided on a different set because of a change in what wood I'm going to be using.

I know most of you guys are either Seymour Duncan, 'smaller builder' or older Dimarzio fans but I figured I'd put these out there incase anybody was interested in getting to try a pair of these out without have to pay full retail.

They're totally new, haven't been wired to anything yet, so the leads are still full length :)quagmire:). The covers are 'satin nickel' and the pole pieces are chrome. They don't come with boxes, but they do come with the allen wrenches for adjusting the poles.

I've got 100% positive iTrader on SSO, as well as 100% positive feedback on ebay (under username 'levelhead86').

I'm looking to get $170 for the pair of these, PP'd and shipped CONUS. I'm also willing to take payment via Venmo.

Demo from the Dimarzio site:

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are 6-stringers. I don't think Dimarzio offer these in a 7 yet.

FWIW, the guitar these were originally going into is ash and bloodwood, which is a fairly bright combo so I decided on an Andy Timmons bridge and Air Norton neck to tame the high end a little. More details on that when that projects gets a little further along.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.