Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted by himself

"I want to thank everyone at the Ibanez Guitars for building me this new RGA7 At the Los Angeles Custom Shop.

The Specs are :

Color: Stained Burgundy

Body: Ash

Neck: Dino Wizard 7, 3 Piece Maple Wenge ,26.5 Ebony Fret Board , Titanium Trust Rods, Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets ,Headstock:Reverse

Hardware:

Hipshot Open Back Locking Tuners, Tight End R-7 Fixed Bridge,

The New "Duality" pickup by: @seymourduncanpickups ,One Volume Knob @daddarioandco NYXL Strings. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ?"

I think she looks extremely cool :)

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Dood look, more Dino shit....no way.:lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
"Hey, look at my American made custom shop guitar that has little in common with what you'd actually buy in the store!"

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
I wonder if he is still getting these at serious discount or if he is buying them. I have a hard time believing he is still relevant enough to shift product and warrant an endorsement for guitars of that value.

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Meh. He used to have such great taste in guitars. This one, and his sig, are real dull.
Yup. I mean, it's all variations of the same sort of thing really, he always has the same set up (27" scale, reverse headstock, single humbucker) but it seems like he's now getting more obscure with it. Same format, just iffy choices.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well... his Music doesn't vary that much does it? :D

I like it although I dont pretend to ever buy a "real" Sig or a 7 String guitar for that matter, just think she looks nice

·
Tune It Lower
1,114 Posts
He told me Ibanez give him more options for LACS models (a number per year) than he could ever use, and told them to give a break to upcoming artists.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
The tight end is a fan fuckin tastic bridge! I wish Ibanez used it on more over the Gibraltar really.

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
That's not bad looking at all, but I would need another knob. Nicer looking than I expected, frankly.

Now...close your eyes and imagine what it would have turned out like if you set Kiesel free on it LOL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts