·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Chromaphonic Invader
1,298 Posts
Yes!

I've always wondered why the hell he never had one. I have been waiting for this for a long time, hopefully he chooses some good specs like his customs. I will badger ibanez about it :p haha...

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Why would we contact Ibanez? Shouldn't Dino just ask them? Since he's back with Fear Factory I doubt it would be that hard for him to convince them.

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Blank Fretboard would be the best solution...
Look at the Ibanez MTM2 ... not everyone is a Slipknot fan, but that guitar is simple, looks great and is a good seller :lol:

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why would we contact Ibanez? Shouldn't Dino just ask them? Since he's back with Fear Factory I doubt it would be that hard for him to convince them.
That's just what he told me to do. :shrug:

You would think they would just give him one, I'm guessing they just want to make sure the market is there for one first.

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
Here's hoping they decide to go with the passive style Blackouts.
I have to say, if they do this right It'll be one of the few new Ibanez's to interest me in a while.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Wait... I just saw the thread on sevenstring.org. I thought he was pretty much getting one and not that we had to email Ibanez asking them to make one.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wait... I just saw the thread on sevenstring.org. I thought he was pretty much getting one and not that we had to email Ibanez asking them to make one.
No not yet, we need to let them know that we want to see one.

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
Reverse Headstock. Put a trem on it. Put in blackout phasei's so anyone can change to whatever pickups. SImple inlay.

I'd love it if they were flat camo (urban,military) etc, that'd be awesome!

·
Texas CEO / RHLC
102 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I'll hit them up for it on myspace.

·
Would You Kindly?
487 Posts
Here's hoping they decide to go with the passive style Blackouts.
If it was a Dino sig with a blackout humsize just at the bridge, I'd be all over that like drunk girl on prom night.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That makes two of us.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts