Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Nah, you can see the painted EMG cover if you look real close.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
OMFG!?! PLEASE IBANEZ RELEASE THIS GUITAR TO THE PUBLIC AS A SIGNATURE MODEL!!! I'LL PAY ANYTHING!!!!

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
I like the looks of it a lot. But I love purple guitars and Ibanez 7s sooo... Needs a neck pickup and it would be beast.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
That guitar has at least 5 strings more than Dino ever uses.
Heh, yeah, I mean, the new FF album and last 2 DH albums and Asesino albums haven't used all the strings? :shrug:

Personally, I can't stand the look of this thing, and that's the first time I've ever said that about a Dino custom, I think I'd still get one though if it was a signature :lol:

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
He told me about it a few months ago, not really crazy about the idea then and now. :lol:

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Hard to tell if he has a Fixed Edge Pro 7 or a Fixed Edge III on there. The fine tuner whaletail's curvature suggests III, but it looks like it has sound metal chips on the saddles, so maybe it's an EP.

Kind of weird really. Can't see the bolt on the whaletail but I also can't see a trem arm hole so I'm assuming it's fixed.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Mike and I just saw them a couple of weeks back, and other than Hoglan, they were boring. I also haven't liked a thing he has done since he quit the first time.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

that looks like the plasma rifle from halo.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
OMFG!?! PLEASE IBANEZ RELEASE THIS GUITAR TO THE PUBLIC AS A SIGNATURE MODEL!!! I'LL PAY ANYTHING!!!!
You realize Ibanez just might take you up on that "anything." :lol: What were the last UV reissues? $15k? :rofl:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts