Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
Very nice. :yesway:
Good to see Dino getting looked after by Ibanez.

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
I think if I get any extended scale guitar, it's going to be an RGD.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
An Ibanez 7 with reverse headstock would go down very nicely! :yesway:

Loving the PGM in the background too. I always loved that proto that they made for Paul. Non-reverse headstock, sharkteeth on rosewood, HSH with the humbuckers ring mounted. Very nice!

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Let's not turn this into one of THOSE threads.
No intentions. We still need one though.
Saying that, I don't quite understand what you mean by one of those threads. I don't recall have massively heated discussion over Dino's guitars, unlike the M8M, or y'know, a Blackmachine....

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
No intentions. We still need one though.
Saying that, I don't quite understand what you mean by one of those threads. I don't recall have massively heated discussion over Dino's guitars, unlike the M8M, or y'know, a Blackmachine....
Excellent idea, that settles it; a Dino sig Black Machine. :D

Seriously though, how come morons like the Dragforce guys BOTH get sigs, and Dino doesn't? I would have thought they're on a similar level popularity-wise.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Dragonforce get WAY more of the 12-18 demographic than Fear Factory does.

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
Excellent idea, that settles it; a Dino sig Black Machine. :D

Seriously though, how come morons like the Dragforce guys BOTH get sigs, and Dino doesn't? I would have thought they're on a similar level popularity-wise.
I kinda remember someone saying something along the lines of he was told he could either have a sig model or eleventy billion customs a week, or something to that effect. :lol:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
I kinda remember someone saying something along the lines of he was told he could either have a sig model or eleventy billion customs a week, or something to that effect. :lol:
I heard that too. He's expressed interest in a sig model recently mind. As long as obviously they can do;

An RG7
an RG8
An RGD7
An RGD8
An RGA7
An RGA8
A Xiphos7

Rosewood, Ebony, and Maple Boards
Basswood, Mahogany, Alder, and Swamp Ash bodies
Active Pickups
Passive Pickups

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Basically this.

Pretty messed up that other Ibanez endorsees leave and get sigs basically immediately and Dino still doesn't have a sig. :noway:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts