Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Ancient Mariner
259 Posts
Makes me wish I had kept my painting skills up.

It looks beautiful. I'd love to see the finished guitar, if you can get pics of it.

·
abides
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's actually going to be an "off-the-peg" guitar, I think all of the prettyboy quilty lovely superstrats he's building has taken its toll on his metalness so he's building this and a black metal Valkenbyrd to keep himself sane :lol:

That one has a crazy Norse inlay on it, plus it'll be kitted out with gold hardware

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
I love his work but the currency exchange hits the pockets hard unfortunately :(

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
It's actually going to be an "off-the-peg" guitar, I think all of the prettyboy quilty lovely superstrats he's building has taken its toll on his metalness so he's building this and a black metal Valkenbyrd to keep himself sane :lol:
:hungus:!

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Haha, I was wondering if that was the reasoning behind these guitars! I'd never order something along these lines, and would look a total pillock playing one, but the sheer artistry in both of these recent builds is GAS-inducing of its own right. Incredible stuff, as ever.

·
Registered
702 Posts
hahaha, that's pretty awesome!

does he do any custom shapes by the way? or does he stick to his own shapes? how about small variations and changes?

i love the neck on that thing... I've always wanted to have a "none-more-red" guitar made. that looks about right.

·
abides
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah he'll do custom shapes or modify the existing ones. A couple of the Cimmerians (superstrat shape) he's doing at the moment have rounded off horns and different carves for example.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Yeah he'll do custom shapes or modify the existing ones. A couple of the Cimmerians (superstrat shape) he's doing at the moment have rounded off horns and different carves for example.
I'd definitely would like to see that!

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1045 Safari/532.5)

Wow that's one of the coolest paint jobs I've seen on a guitar

1 - 20 of 72 Posts