Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Would You Kindly?
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who don't know, I recently started a promotional music group aiming at promoting exciting and impressive alternative bands. We provide (or will soon enough) artistic services such as graphics work, photography etc and aim to network both artists and bands so they can get work easier, as well as getting more people to appreciate those bands.

Anyway, we're lucky enough to have the ever awesome Rick on board who will be handling our 'US division' as it were, and will be interviewing and sharing news with stateside acts. Myself and Joe Wheeler will be dealing with UK based bands.

Rick recently interviewed The Tony Danza Tapdanze Extravaganza for us, and here is the video! Massive thanks for him doing this, it is great to have him on board. We have a few things lined up UK wise, and generally more content on its way. I'm hoping this can grow and we can start sharing new and interesting music and getting them heard by more people.

To add us on our other networking pages such as Facebook, Myspace and Tumblr, follow the links in my sig. Spread the word!

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
That was fun. :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts