Metal Guitarist Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
I watched this and enjoyed it because I don't give a fuck about the 900 reasons not to enjoy it that all you guys immediately came up with. :lol:
I was a bit surprised when I opened the thread and saw all the Ozzy hate. At the end of the day we got a bunch of killer albums with killer fucking guitarists on them playing killer riffs. Maybe I'm too pragmatic in how those albums came to be or maybe it's because I loved them way before I even knew about how Sharon and Ozzy screwed a lot of people over. I'm certainly in the camp that thinks Ozzy has just been going with the flow all this time and Sharon has been the one calling the shots on the business side. Ozzy doesn't even seem to give a shit about money, he was just happy as long as he could get fucked up, so I doubt he'd even blink an eye in regards to divvying up the profits with the guys who wrote the music.

·
Super Moderator
8,924 Posts
Coltrane and musical pain do not belong in the same sentence. The man was a genius.
Of course he was. Heck, he's my biggest non-guitar influence. Changed my life.

But have you ever listened to Ascension all the way through? It certainly takes an adventurous ear to do so... :lol:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts