Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the New Xbox 360 Dashboard Look Familiar to You?

So true. :lol:

This fall the Xbox 360 gets a sexy new dashboard update, giving the service a look and feel that should be incredibly familiar to both Windows Phone 7 owners and folks that have gotten a peek at Windows 8.

Microsoft is in the midst of a torrid love affair with squares and rectangles. They put content into squares. Then they pack those squares into rectangles. Then they make bigger rectangles out of those rectangles. I get it. I understand the attraction. I'm a big fan of boxes myself. They are a fine way to organize things.

I suppose it's about time that Microsoft begin presenting a united front. This is what the Windows Phone 7 interface wants to look like. It's what the new touchscreen tablet and PC version of Windows 8 looks like, so by gum it should be what Xbox Live looks like.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
I don't know, I haven't turned my xbox on in a while. I'm going to try and stop gaming because I realized its just such a huge time suck. I'll probably still end up playing fun singleplayer games but no more multiplayer, way too much fun :lol:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I don't know, I haven't turned my xbox on in a while. I'm going to try and stop gaming because I realized its just such a huge time suck. I'll probably still end up playing fun singleplayer games but no more multiplayer, way too much fun :lol:
this^

I've been so much time into online gaming, right now i rather put my time on guitar instead. I still play here and there but not nearly as much. I mostly just play fighting games now because they are so quick and casual for me to jump in and play and leave.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts