Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wirelessly posted

well he kept eating my earbuds and i had replacements. seems that jerk could find the things anywhere. I have finally run out of replacements and need a new set.

what does everyone use for earbuds, or on ear headphones for their iPod? I wouldn't mind a set of on ear if I could use them for late night gaming as well, as long as they aren't huge.

I've always been a fan of the fifteen dollar junkers from wallmart but i'd like something decent this time around

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
I usually just got the "15 dollar Junkers" myself :lol: I had a set that was basicly a mix of in ear and on ear.. I guess.. They weren't actually IN the ear but they didn't have the head band thing either. Probably the most comfy ones I owned. But I had some of those Noiseless ones from Walmart too and those were pretty good to..until the wire ripped at the bas of the jack :lol:

EDIT:

Kind of like these is what I used to have: http://www.amazon.com/Koss-KSC75-Po...=sr_1_10?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1332434425&sr=1-10

·
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wirelessly posted

I would get the junkers again in a heartbeat but since the dog trashed them and it was my wife's fault, I figure ill milk it :lol:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts

·
Wanker (reprise)
362 Posts
Amazon.com: Sennheiser CX300-B In-Ear Stereo Headphone: Electronics

I have had two pairs of these over the last six or seven years. The headphones themselves are awesome but I think there are good and bad batches (or potentially real and fake sennheisers) as people have complained about the quality in the past. I had a friend who bought the exact same pair and the plastic coating covering the wire seemed to strip away if it got the slightest bend in it. However, I have had my current pair for 4 years and have literally mashed them into the inside of my suits inner pocket every day and they still have maintained the same integrity.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts

·
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts