Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up an Ibanez RG7620BK yesterday & thought to my self, "Self? How can I fuck up a perfectly good guitar?" So, I called up my partner-in-crime (and booty call) & here's the start of something magiKILL! :kd:

One guitar....

A bagful of Lee-approved fr00tiness...

...and these fucks.

Note Donnie's Barry Manilow shirt & the leftover pizza in my teeth! Oh yes, a picstory shall....no no! MUST ensue!

Film at 11.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Oh my god, this will be epic. :lol:

Can we subscribe to threads here so I can be informed of future greatness? :rofl:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ WTF dude? I saw the chicks you dig & they definately DON'T eat popcorn! To get that chick up to your standards, get dat bitch a cow & a side of HUUUUUGE! :fawk:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
:fawk:

Just cause I like 'em a bit curvy doesn't mean I can't appreciate Scarlett Johansson :D

Plus, I we don't have a :popcorn: smiley here, so I had to improvise.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Fuck yeah finally another pic story from shannon and donnie, urban fr00t battle of death.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
I want to see spatulas and laundry baskets incorporated somehow into the picstory. And the guitar, if possible.

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Fuck the guitar. I'm more interested in a picstory of the left over pizza in your teeth.

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Day 1 ended after sanding down the original finish, a coat of white primer & 3 coats of the neon orange shot.
Day 2 begins with masking off certain areas of the guitar & headstock, then a couple coats of the neon yellow.

;)

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.