Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dredd coming to Netflix as a 13 part series, a hoax that won't die

So fucking pumped. Man, I loved Dredd and think that it was a true to the comic adaptation, but the world is so rich that a 13 part series could just do so much more with the character and give him a proper arc.

'Dredd' is coming to Netflix in 13 Episode Mini Series Event!

EDIT: Haha, or not. I read dates wrong and did some more checking round and made an ass out of myself. :lol:

EDIT: Here's an article from where the original April fools day post came from explaining how so many places had just run with it and 2000 AD actually asked them to remove the original post due to all the mass confusion.

The ‘Dredded’ April Fool’s Day Joke That Would Not Die | nerdbastards.com

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Ffs six. Now I'm at work with an awkward boner for no good reason :(

Dredd is one of my favourite comic to movie adaptations ever.
What's awkward about the boner? The fact that it happened at work, or the fact that you're erect over a one man judge/jury/executioner once played by Sylvester Stallone?

·
Read Only
10 Posts
What's awkward about the boner? The fact that it happened at work, or the fact that you're erect over a one man judge/jury/executioner once played by Sylvester Stallone?
The Karl Urban version was fuckin' awesome, you heathen.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
The Karl Urban version was fuckin' awesome, you heathen.
Fuck, I forgot about that. It's one of those movies that I meant to rent, but then when I get to Redbox, completely forget and end up renting something else that sucks. :lol:

·
Mod Britannia
7,232 Posts
Fuck, I forgot about that. It's one of those movies that I meant to rent, but then when I get to Redbox, completely forget and end up renting something else that sucks. :lol:
Write a note on the back of your remote hand to watch it tonight :agreed:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Write a note on the back of your remote hand to watch it tonight :agreed:
Karl Urban is awesome anyway, so I'm sold. I haven't looked yet, but I guarantee it's not on Netflix. Because Netflix has tons of stuff........barely any of which I actually want to watch. :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Karl Urban is awesome anyway, so I'm sold. I haven't looked yet, but I guarantee it's not on Netflix. Because Netflix has tons of stuff........barely any of which I actually want to watch. :rofl:
Actually it is on Netflix. It's been on Netflix for over a year now.

I've seen Judge Dredd (the one with Karl Urban, of course) about 3 times now. Once as a Blu-ray rental and twice on Netflix.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Actually it is on Netflix. It's been on Netflix for over a year now.

I've seen Judge Dredd (the one with Karl Urban, of course) about 3 times now. Once as a Blu-ray rental and twice on Netflix.
Not on streaming, it isn't.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Not on streaming, it isn't.
Then they must have removed it relatively recently. You missed your chance, bro. It was on Netflix streaming for about a year or so.

You can always watch it on Amazon Instant Video, but it'll cost you about the same as a Redbox rental ($3.99 or so would be my guess).

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Then they must have removed it relatively recently. You missed your chance, bro. It was on Netflix streaming for about a year or so.

You can always watch it on Amazon Instant Video, but it'll cost you about the same as a Redbox rental ($3.99 or so would be my guess).
Turns out my library has it, so I get to watch it for free! Thanks, Obama.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts