Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Mod Britannia
7,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a recording noob, but I challenge you to finish your album before I can record and release one with my band. Man enough? :squint:

·
Mod Britannia
7,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, I best add that my album is going to be entirely self produced, so I'm going to have to learn all about recording and mixing as well...

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
My money's on James.

Too much :drew: involved.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Actually, having been browsing his webspace while making him a quickie website, Drew has a LOT of really great shit up there that he's not sharing with you guys. He has like 2 albums full of songs already in the bag. :lol:

·
Mod Britannia
7,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So why isn't he releasing an album then?

Also, why is there no :chicken: smilie?

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Actually, having been browsing his webspace while making him a quickie website, Drew has a LOT of really great shit up there that he's not sharing with you guys. He has like 2 albums full of songs already in the bag. :lol:
I can see his early school reports now...

"Drew has sharing issues and that hipflask in his lunchbox instead of the usual thermos is nothing but worrying."

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I'm a recording noob, but I challenge you to finish your album before I can record and release one with my band. Man enough? :squint:
Sorry man, I haven't been online really this weekend.

Chris has had me digging through some of the shit I've demo'd for my website, and I realized last night that I basically DO have an album's worth of material. Iwant to finish up a few more ideas, but then the question willbe what I have to leave off, and not whether I have enough. :lol:

So, you're on. :D Barring some tragic accident, I'll go on record now saying a 2009 release is probable. What's your time table?

·
I think too much
1,877 Posts
Dude, you know 2009 is only 11 days away, right? :squint:

;)

Nothing really funny about it. Can be 11 days or 376 days from now. That's why Drew's asking for a time table. :agreed:

I'd be interested to see a full draft of rules. Will it be an LP or an EP? Pro duplicated, or burned at home? Hell, I may even get in on the fun and make it a 3-way. It's been 11 years since my last one.

·
Mod Britannia
7,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry man, I haven't been online really this weekend.

Chris has had me digging through some of the shit I've demo'd for my website, and I realized last night that I basically DO have an album's worth of material. Iwant to finish up a few more ideas, but then the question willbe what I have to leave off, and not whether I have enough. :lol:

So, you're on. :D Barring some tragic accident, I'll go on record now saying a 2009 release is probable. What's your time table?
My only definite aim is to have the album released in 2009. We're hoping to have a demo out so we can start getting gigs in the next couple of months though.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Dude, I'm working on albums 3 and 4 right now. Drew began working on his album before I started on my first. He's never going to complete it.

But I have his demo CD with many songs on it, so :fawk: to all the rest of y'all :vince:

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Well Drew I'm not going to hold my breath but I have my credit card ready to go for when your album is finally ready to be released. :yesway:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts