Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a good feeling for me to tell you that I am finally finished with Drummix Metal 1. This is the first edition of hopefully a long list of great sounding drum kits.
This particular drum kit is one of the 25 famous copies of Lars Ulrich TAMA Artstar 2. It is recorded in a professional studio with top notch equipment and it sounds absolutely amazing. It can be used to all kinds of metal and even rock music. Please got to the website and have a listen.

As with Mydrumset, these are unprocessed drum sounds and you can mix it to sound like anything you want.

The introduction price is only 30 dollars!!!!!!

Directlink:

http://www.bluenoiseplugi...lugins/drummix/metal-1

Best regards

Bjarte
Bluenoise Plugins

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Metal 1 | Bluenoise Plugins

There you go. Don't mean to be a dick, as I'm well aware that English probably won't be your first language, but I'd always be hesitant about buying a product from a website with quite that many spelling mistakes. Oh, and I don't think I'm the only one who would be massively turned off by these two sentences:

"We do not believe in interchanging drums and cymbals because you will end up with different artifacts than in real life. Drummix does not offer hit randomizing and non-cycling."

Still, I'm sure you'll have a market at this price, and wish you the best of luck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There you go.
Thanks!

English probably won't be your first language, but I'd always be hesitant about buying a product from a website with quite that many spelling mistakes.
True, but won't let that stop me.

"Oh, and I don't think I'm the only one who would be massively turned off by these two sentences"
I understand. Let me explain. I have been a recording engineer for 16 years and a drummer for 25 years so I do think that I have a good experience on how a drumkit should sound. Interchanging samples and alternate sticking is not the only way to make a drumkit sound real. It is one of the ways. I have a different consept and I do believe that my drumset sounds better than many of my competitors that costs 5 times the price. But I understand if others may disagree.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
FYI, I almost deleted this as spam, because signing up just to copy and paste a "Buy my stuff" post isn't really the most polite thing to do.

That said - welcome to MG, and good luck w/the software. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh. Sorry. Forums have different rules. I don't earn much on my plugins and this was more meant as a tip regards to all the people out there who need good sounding drums and cannot afford to buy the big names. If you consider it as spam then just remove the post and I just have to apologies.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
That is a compliment coming from Kevin! :lol:

Usually this is how it goes in the recording forums:

Hey guys, check out this demo I recorded today, it is pretty cool I used... (Kevin enters)...

Kevin: DRUMS SOUND FAKE!!! GET A REAL DRUMMER!!!! START OVER!!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
That is a compliment coming from Kevin! :lol:

Usually this is how it goes in the recording forums:

Hey guys, check out this demo I recorded today, it is pretty cool I used... (Kevin enters)...

Kevin: DRUMS SOUND FAKE!!! GET A REAL DRUMMER!!!! START OVER!!!!
START OVER.

meh, fake drums for demos is fine but for real records you want people to hear, i still say you should have a real drum and sample reinforce(if you must). but i'm pretty sure i'm not the majority there.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
START OVER.

meh, fake drums for demos is fine but for real records you want people to hear, i still say you should have a real drum and sample reinforce(if you must). but i'm pretty sure i'm not the majority there.
:lol:

P.S. I might need someone to talk to about drums when I am actually to the mixing part of my solo album in March/April. Would you be down for a little chat then?

·
Read Only
3 Posts
If your drummer knows the songs, and it's EP length, you could record in +/- 4 hrs. That wouldn't work out to that much money.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
If your drummer knows the songs, and it's EP length, you could record in +/- 4 hrs. That wouldn't work out to that much money.
I am not sure that the drummer in my band is technically up to a couple of the things I want to do in my album. It is my solo album by the way, so she would have to learn it on top of the other songs, and I don't see that going over well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts