Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Gear/Guitar Wanted: Duncan Design 6 and 7 string pickups, preferably in pairs
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Don't need pots or any of that shit
Your Location (City,State or City,Country):
International OK?: I imagine it will be necessary
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader here, , and if you don't know me you can go fuck yourself. I'm bitch
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Name your price.
Balls: I love them in my mouf.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could take a real Duncan, but it will probably cost more than I want to pay to just have it rewound. Are you looking to get rid of some cheap?

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
I could take a real Duncan, but it will probably cost more than I want to pay to just have it rewound. Are you looking to get rid of some cheap?
Ah. I see what you're up to. I'd want $50 shipped to Canada, so I guess that's not what you're looking for. :yesway: Wolfetone?

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. I sent the ones I had off to KxK, looking for more so I can do up a couple 6 strings, maybe my other KxK, or just to have them around in general. I'm a whore so I like having this shit around :lol: Never know when I'll need a set of pickups.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot to mention, I also have 4 EMG's I can trade, 2 81's, an 85, and a 60. I think 1 set of DD's per pickup would be fair? If someone wants some actives.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
I'll have a set of Duncan Designed pickups for sale somewhat soon, and i'll let em both go for $30 as soon as I have the $$ for new pickups, I also have a Duncan Custom 7 (7 string) pickup i'll let go for $45 if you want.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd take the 6 string ones. I bought 2 sets of 7 string ones so I don't need 7's anymore.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
I have a 7 string one laying around I found. PM me if you want it. Pay me for the shipping and it's yours.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts