Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Dvmark - Multiamp

This rack-mountable preamp/effects processor/power amp is the perfect all-in-one solution for today's modern guitarists. The MULTIAMP offers an amazingly wide range of tones with faithful reproduction of every sound characteristic, plus the nuance and feel of real amps, cabs, and effects. It is an invaluable tool for both live and studio work.
Specs:

Input: 1 jack mono
Outputs: 2 jack mono (left/mono,right) / 2 XLR male (left/mono,right)
Channels: three (clean, crunch, lead)
Controls: gain - presence - level - master
EQ Controls: bass - mid - high
Power Amp (solid state): [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] (in bridge mode)
MIDI connections: in - through
Other features:
virtual amps
speaker cabs and microphones
effects
external memory (SD card)
Dimensions: 2U standard rack - depth 12.76"/324 mm
Weight: 9.48 lbs / 4.3 kg

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)yesway:)

Interesting. For that price, though, POD plus a nice lightweight power amp like a Carvin DCM or Peavey IPR is cheaper and more powerful.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Interesting. For that price, though, POD plus a nice lightweight power amp like a Carvin DCM or Peavey IPR is cheaper and more powerful.
Yep. It's priced in 11R territory and nowhere near as good as the 11R. And it's fuckin' ugly. :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
^Ugly? Looks are the #1 thing going for it. It looks very 2001: A Space Odyssey.

^Ugly? Looks are the #1 thing going for it. It looks very 2001: A Space Odyssey.

4,429 Posts
real pricy, highly doubtful I'd dig the power amp over taking it direct or using a pod's pres with a nice poweramp. Even still at that price you could get a used triaxis and a nice poweramp which would be very versatile and sound much much better.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

Chris said:

Yep. It's priced in 11R territory and nowhere near as good as the 11R. And it's fuckin' ugly. :lol:
Agreed. Mark has always had weird taste in colors. From the Tonka truck bass amps to beige and red guitar preamps.

·
Oh yeah!
1,913 Posts
Technically it does more than the Ultra since it has a power amp, but your point is a very valid one all the same. :lol:
They don't call it an ULTRA for nothing Chris. :lol:

But I'll rather grab an Ultra and a Carvin power amp and call it a day :agreed:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
I actually kinda dig the ugly but they HAVE to get red of that horrid clashing blue display. It looks absolutely horrendous on there.

·
The Beard
448 Posts
Actually, I'm quite interested in this unit and have asked DVMark regarding the availability of a unit I can give a proper spin to, so I can draw my own conclusions. Their Triple 6 amp is likely to be my favourite spin on the Recto ethos, so they do have proven themselves in terms of what they can do ampwise - if this follows suite, then it's a fab unit for sure and I can see it being tremendously useful for the numerous fly-in gigs I do, as while my endorsers tend to me tirelessly, it's not like they can miraculously squeeze units I can use in every venue or something!

·
Registered
577 Posts
I never really considered the 11R to be that amazing anyways. Especially not with the kemper being just a tiny step up in price.

though i still need to get a better computer here before i invest into something pricy like an axe 2 honestly :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts