Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving to New York City and this is too loud and too heavy for apartment and public transportation, otherwise I would be keeping it. It is dead mint (only gigged twice and rehearsed a few times) and the current set of tubes only have about 10 or 20 hours on them. Got it from Mike Sherman about a year or so ago.

It is a 6 x KT88-driven tube monster. Not as heavy as an SVT at ~45 lbs, this gets pretty ungodly loud through my 2x10+2x12 cabs. Sounds great too, "cleaner" and more polite than an Orange AD200 or SVT-CL, but still capable of some grind and compression if you really want it.

It has a switchable midrange (changes the Mid knob's center frequency from 500 to 800 Hz), a footswitchable Overdrive mode, and individual tube bias points, which makes swapping output tubes and replacing dead ones much easier.

Looking to get $600+shipping for it.

I'm kind of picky about trades (and pretty much set for gear) but I am strongly considering the following (with cash as needed on either end):

-Small/Light bass heads/cabs
-A decent acoustic guitar

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Open to offers too.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
Hey Josh, my brother's interested in this very much. But he doesn't get paid until Friday, and he's gotta make sure he can afford it.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
If Bryan's interest feigns, would you be interested in an Ibanez classical? Plus cash, of course.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not really on the classical, Leon, but I'm willing to hold off a bit to see if Bryan can swing it (he let me borrow a cab, after all :))

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
Not really on the classical, Leon, but I'm willing to hold off a bit to see if Bryan can swing it (he let me borrow a cab, after all :))
Yeah, he kinda laughed when I told him the 'coincidence' of who was selling it... and also that it was Mike's before that (Apparently, Bryan knows Mike from another bass forum).

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:bump:

Still available.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
interested in an eden wt400?
Already got one :D

I've actually been offered a few WT550s too, but I'd rather have something a little different like a Mesa Walkabout, TC Electronic RH450, or a Genz Benz Shuttle combo.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sold!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.