Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a follow on from the previous thread, so many things sold, added and what have you that it was easier just to start with a fresh thread.

To cut a long story short, I can't get on with the workflow of a pedalboard as it is (tap dancing), and to make it non-Tap Dance, it becomes rather large and unwieldy, or having to drag along a rack system. I've done both of these, and neither worked anywhere near as well for me as a multieffects into my amps.

ISP Decimator - SOLD

Arion SCH-Z chorus - £25
Completely unused, great chorus. It'll do a very good faux Leslie sound, well worth giving a try. This has had a total of about 30 minutes play time since I got it, so it is brand new for all intents and purposes

Digitech Whammy WH4 - £70
This one has been around a few years (I've had it since 2003), chips in the paintwork, use on it through being in at least 4 different bands gigging setups, but still functions absolutely fine. Main thing to note is (stupidly) a few years ago I put some holes in the bottom to screw it down to a pedalboard. Obviously makes no difference to the sound, but it's not in prime condition either.

Morley Bad Horsie 2 wah - SOLD

ADA MC-1 MIDI floor controller - £45
Works fine, not sure how old it is, probably near as old as me! For its age, it is in decent condition.

Pics of all available below: -
Stuff for sale - Imgur

Each pedal would be a fiver shipping in the UK, bump that to about £7 for the Wah and Whammy.

I have references on here, everyone who's been to the UK meets in the past year or two has met me, I'm stuh84 on eBay, and I'm a first class :twat:

I'd prefer these to stay within the UK (if you're local enough, I'll deliver personally. Naked), but I know some are rare so if you cover all shipping costs I'll send.

In terms of trades, I'm not looking for a great deal at the moment. Certain microphones (an SM57, an SM7B), a Kramer Striker FR2027SM, not much else! Feel free to offer trades though!

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ISP and Bad Horsie 2 are gone. Whammy should be soon.

Anyone want any of the rest?

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One more word from you and I'll rip your cock off and fuck you in the ear with it :)

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And a bump. The ISP and Wah went, I reckon the Whammy is still available, rest definitely are

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Digitech is as good as sold (again), will update when done.

Anyone interested in anything else?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts