Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
EFILNIKUFESIN
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always liked this guy! Cool actor, and a very unique personality!
Here some fresh pictures made by Photographer Anders Herren

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
I bet Alex Jones is pissed the movie didn't start the race war he was hoping for. Here's to you ya conspiracy nutball clown :drew:

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
Danny Trejo is fucking rad! If you've seen him in interviews, he's the ultimate badass on screen, but the nicest guy offscreen. Can't wait to see Machete. I might go today.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Danny Trejo is fucking rad! If you've seen him in interviews, he's the ultimate badass on screen, but the nicest guy offscreen.
More than just a nice guy, actually. He works with youth groups to try to keep kids from making the same mistakes he did as a teenager. The guy gives back.

·
EFILNIKUFESIN
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love his Chest Tattoo :)
Only a guy with a big heart and humor can have something like that!
Funny that nobody commented on the pictures :)

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Danny Trejo is fucking rad! If you've seen him in interviews, he's the ultimate badass on screen, but the nicest guy offscreen. Can't wait to see Machete. I might go today.
More than just a nice guy, actually. He works with youth groups to try to keep kids from making the same mistakes he did as a teenager. The guy gives back.
I've read that before too, and that's a pretty class act thing to do (working with youth groups).

However he is quite possibly the most unhandsome man I've ever seen. :D

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
I've read that before too, and that's a pretty class act thing to do (working with youth groups).

However he is quite possibly the most unhandsome man I've ever seen. :D
Which is probably why no one has commented on the pictures :lol:

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
Yep, works with youth groups & dog rescue too.

Anyway, Machete fucking ruled.
And am I the only guys who thinks he looks like a mexican version of paul sr on american chopper? :lol:

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Just got back from seeing Machete. Fucking ruled!

Best. Wilhelm Scream. EVER!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts