Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
I saw this last week and was actually gonna' post it...then I got lazy :lol:
I actually really like it and want one. What for? Don't know yet. I just wants it! :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I want to hear one on bass.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Hopefully it sounds something like the Bazantar.

·
18,790 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Josh said:
Hopefully it sounds something like the Bazantar.

My conversation with my buddy here just went exactly in that direction :agreed:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
I want to hang out with the dude in the OP. :lol:
That would be the founder of electroharmonix. He is fucking insane. I'd love to go out for beers with him :lol:

I mean, what the fuck is that? :lol:

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
I like the freeze pedal, the sitar one sounds a bit, well, odd in the upper frequencies. ALthough sure with some effect layering to smooth it out it could be quite cool, but is a one trick pedal really, use in one song and never again, so limited use :/

·
Registered
1 Posts
I like the freeze pedal, the sitar one sounds a bit, well, odd in the upper frequencies. ALthough sure with some effect layering to smooth it out it could be quite cool, but is a one trick pedal really, use in one song and never again, so limited use :/
I tried the freeze pedal yesterday and thought it was pretty useless, unless you are referring to the freeze effect on the Ravish Sitar. The Electro Harminix freeze pedal is separate device, if you hit a note and click the footswitch, it holds the note. But if you switch to another note, it sounds normal with the frozen note in the background. You have to click it separately on every note you want sustain on. If you click the pedal and then hit the note, nothing happens. Saying it is a one trick pedal for one song sounds like if you had a sitar, you would only use it on one song. I saw a sitar concert once and was entranced for hours. If a sitar player had a pedal to make his sitar sound like a guitar, he would probably say it is pretty limiting, good for one song.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
That's actually really really cool. I want one... I've always wanted a sitar, but that would be cheaper and wouldn't take up as much space... Nifty...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts