Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be starting with the actual picstory as of tomorrow when i get home from work :lol:

And there needs to be 3 youtube video's aswell so i guess i'll have those done next week at some point once i figure out how to shoot them (webcam/phone most likely).

The band:

Now it's off to bed though & tomorrow i'll start taking pics.

Any people wanting to try out for the spot of vocals can contact them through their facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emeth/67507937997

The guitarspot audition already closed & this is the winner:

so right now it's off to bed since my early shift got even earlier (up at 4 in the morning derp :eek:)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll be doing the emeth tracks this weekend (better late then never right), simply going to pret the tracks & add all the markers in reaper in the next 2 days.

Did the deeds of flesh crown of souls cover & sent the vocal tracks off. All that needs to be done is some effects, panning & fades.

So far this is my vocal setup so i'll be investing in a condensor with plopscreen, this doesn't work that great & i'm about 10 inches off the mic to get a clean take (wich i discovered was the best distance after about a million takes)

·
18,790 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:)

It's amazing what works sometimes when having to improvise with equipment :lol: I remember one classmate of mine telling me she once had to use a pair of her own panties as a pop screen when working on vocals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts